So I am hoping that I finally got this Blog thing going. It has taken me forever to figure out that my first blog has some weird error. Today was a good day. Mostly because Anna Kathryn said bye out loud five million times. I've been worried because she hasnt talked much and she just turned one. Ethan's grandaddy said you spend the whole first year trying to get a baby to talk and the rest of their lives trying to get them to be quiet. I am sure I will find this to be true.
I dont know why I'm starting this blog other than I really like to write and I can type faster than write with a pen. God has certainly taught me so much in the few past months. I absolutely love being a mother. What a gift from him! I never thought it could be so rewarding and enjoyable. Ethan and I have had so much fun with Anna Kathryn.
No comments:
Post a Comment