chevron background

Saturday, August 23, 2008

10 Things I'm Thnking About

1. Work - why is this new physician that I am trying to please - who is 60 years old - so difficult to work with? I do not understand men who are boys.
2. Labor Day - How I'm excited to see my sister, mama and daddy, drew carolien and ed...and Anna Kathryn keeps "talking" on the phone to Nin about our visit as if she were her long lost best friend.
3. Friends - How hard it is to find good ones! Very thankful for them today.
4. Facebook - How crazy it is that we can keep up with so many people in one place.
5. Ethan - How thankful I am that he can cook blueberry muffins on Saturday morning if Anna Kathryn refuses to stop clinging to my legs.
6. The Holidays - I saw a news clip last night about how expensive it will be to travel. I love the Holidays but wish they didn't cost so much!
7. Toddlers - How incredibly difficult Thursday was with Anna Kathryn having 3 Toddler Meltdowns over "the hokie pokie" popsicles and the third thing I can't even remember...
8. Time - How quickly it moves and how much I love being a stay at home mom.
9. Infertility - How painful it is to so many people and how much I don't understand why it happens.
10. My daddy - How I hope he likes the new Dell computer that I picked out for him!

No comments: