"He must remain in heaven until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets." Acts 3:21
chevron background
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Gerbera Daisies in the Front, Hydrangeas in the back
Well, since my last entry a lot has taken place. At the end of March we moved into a new house. Thank you God for the extra room after squeezing into a pea-sized apartment for 3 months. We have some great memories from that apartment, though one being Anna Kathryn's first snow. We are getting more and more settled and Anna Kathryn is growing and changing so much. I look at her all the time and remember when she fit into my lap laying down. It really doesn't seem that long ago! Anyway, Ethan and I are praying for Katherine Wolf. Would you pray for her too? She is a 26 year old new mother who had a blood clot in her brain that may have caused damage and they really dont know what the outcome will be. Her baby is 6 months old. I simply cannot imagine. Pray for her and her husband Jay. That God will bring healing to her body and strength to her husband. I do not know what I would do without Romans 8. So many times I do not understand things that happen here. And I am forced to believe that God works all things for good according to his purposes. I am thankful tonight - for health, for my husband and child and for the little things like gerbera daisies in the front yard and hydrangeas in the back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment