chevron background

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sharing alittle of my heart...

So this blog is supposed to be really an update on Anna Kathryn so that grandparents and greatgrandparents far away can stay up to date on how she is...but I must say that because I so love to write my thoughts down, there will be times in this blog when I am simply sharing my heart. I get very timid about sharing the Gospel. But it's in sane for me to be this way because of everything God has done in my life and around me. Of course, I am such a terrible sinner, saved only by what Jesus did for me on the cross, but from the moment I understood what belonging to God really meant, I haven't been the same on the inside. So, all to say, my blog will be about Anna Kathryn but I also will use it just to share what God's doing in our family and friends. Maybe noone will ever read it, or maybe they will. I really just like having a place to share my thoughts with the possibility that it might impact someone else's day!
Katherine Wolf still weighs so heavy on my heart. This side of heaven, suffering will not be fully comprehended. Please pray with me for her complete healing. And for her husband, that God will give him strength each day. I just ache for what they are going through. But I know that God has this mapped out perfectly.
As I've wrestled over the past year and a half about God's will for our family, His plan for me and Ethan as a couple and his timing for the events in our lives, I have at so many times been very angry with God because of what seemed like His silence. Isn't it embarrassing that I would get angry at the God who saved me? What a wide open look at how ick I am!
At any rate, I could write pages and pages about everything that God has done to show himself real to me...and I just feel obligated to him to share it! We just got Anna Kathryn down and American Idol is about to come on - maybe I'll write alittle more tomorrow!

No comments: