chevron background

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Romans 8 Movement and Thankful for healthy children!




I just got finished reading Katherine Wolf's website and she's had a hard day. It's a reminder to me that this will be a marathon for her. I feel so connected to what's going on with her because I think about her a lot and I don't even know her. It's unbelievable how far reaching her story is. There is a call for everyone to memorize Romans 8 because she did. I'm going to try but I must admit I'm scared because it is not at all an easy passage! Me and my sister were talking about it this afternoon. AH! But we both want to try it. If you'd like to also, you can go to http://www.romans8movement.com/.

All that said, our sweet Anna Kathryn has a terrible cold, cough and ear infection. She is feeling better but she is sick :-(. God, thank you for the healthy children in our family! Drew, Caroline and Anna Kathryn. Health is a tremendous blessing!! I thought an ice cream cone might make her feel better, so this weekend for the first time, I let her go after it. Cone and all! Of course, she loved it. And watching her eat it was a ton of fun. Anyway, here's a picture. Also a picture from her playing at a friend's birthday party. Hope everyone has had a good weekend. It was beautiful here today. We were able to sneak Anna Kathryn out for a quick breath of fresh air. Love! Elizabeth






No comments: