- pop - she walks to the refrigerator and points to a Popsicle, whether she wants one or not
- more - she signs more and then she says it
- up - when she wants to go upstairs
- dog
- mommy - she says over and over and over whether she really wants me or not
- daddy - she loves her daddy and during the day she will hold her hand up like "where" and say daddy;she misses him when he's at work!
- breakfast - she has a variation of this word, but we know that's what she's trying to say
- ball - she can say this one really well!
- duck - not to be confused with "doc," Ethan's dad!
- Doc
- Mimi - sounds alittle like Mommy but we'll give it to her! (we're still working on "Nin")
- Popa - this one is pretty easy for her because she mastered "pop" so easily
- Sissy
- Drew - (still working on Ed and Caroline!)
- cheese
- oatmeal - basically she says "oat" with no "meal" to follow, but we'll count it!
- eye - she loves for me to sing 'be careful little eyes what you see' and when I get to the "eye" she says it with me
- I - she can tell me "I love you" but the only word she says is I - the "love you" is only hand motions
- war eagle - ok, so this one is a stretch. she totally ignores the "war" and says something that sounds alittle like geagle
- baby - "baby" is a special word for AK because the first time I knew she understood me about something was when I told her to go and get her 'baby' and she did...
- airplane - this one is alittle stretch maybe but she says a variation of it
- Bible - last but certainly not least...and I didn't teach it to her...i guess they are teaching it in the nursery at church - cool!
"He must remain in heaven until the time comes for God to restore everything, as he promised long ago through his holy prophets." Acts 3:21
chevron background
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Words, words, words!
Those who are know me well, know that I have been concerned about AK's verbal skills...She is 18 months now and I think that in the past 3 weeks she has really come along! I wanted to record what all she has said:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment