chevron background

Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Thank you to MckMama for walking me through this
Not Me! Monday post! Please visit her site and pray for
her little Stellan!

I did not try and change my header so people would think my blog is cute. I did not. I don't care what other people think. (and the blog still isnt fixed - the darn header is not right!)
I had a nice weekend, but I did not take 2 pregnancy tests because I thought I was pg. Nope, I can't be pregnant again....they were both negative :-) I did not get a second and third and fourth helping of chocolate ice cream because it was "light."
I did not delete many "I did nots" before I hit publish because they were just to vulnerable. I would never do that - I am an open book!

No comments: