I want to keep up with what Anna Kathryn is saying so here goes a continuation of the list I started a couple of posts ago. These are words she has added since I posted:
please (sounds more like peeeeas)
mojo (the neighbor's cat)
god (not really clear, but she says it)
i want cup
i want more
She also continues to blow us away with her energy level and independence. She is one active little toddler! She is happy most of the time and loves to watch people. She has a cold right now and she knows how to wipe and blow her own nose. She often rebels towards us by stripping her clothes off. Not really sure why toddlers like to do this but she definitely does. She loves to eat still. She eats oatmeal almost every morning for breakfast. she can appropriately use the words "uh oh" when something is not right - like dropping her sippy cup from her car seat. Or turning a page in a book and finding a torn page - "uh oh" - it is adorable! I have tried ever-so-hard to get her to say war eagle hey! she can get out alittle and then she just screams hey! We'll take it!!
Better run while our little munchkin is sleeping!
No comments:
Post a Comment