chevron background

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Not Me Monday!

Check out McMama's site to see more about Not Me Monday! But here goes my second entry into this Not Me Madness...
I most certainly did not take a 3 1/2 hour nap on Sunday by accident; naps are for losers and I would never waste my time like that!
I did not ride through Country Club of the South to check out Jeff Foxworthy, Tom Glavin, and Usher's Christmas lights/houses -- why would I want to put myself into such an envious state at the holidays?
I did not whack my little ones head trying to get her out of the car on Saturday night.
This weekend I did not totally jam to "Eye of the Tiger" at Best Buy as I played the drum set that was on display.
I did not clean out my refridgerator for the first time in months only to find things growing that I didnt recognize in my Tupperware.
And that completes my second Not Me Monday! post. I promise I'm trying to do better!

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

I am NOT envious b/c I do NOT want to take a 3 &1/2 hour nap. Also, I have NOT hit Savannah NOR Crews's head on the door while entering or exiting the vehicle! I have NEVER found sutff growing in my fridge!! Not me!!

I have got to do one of these - I just cannot remember what I did last week. It's NOT sad!

Love ya!