chevron background

Sunday, December 14, 2008

AK Update

Just a quick update on Anna Kathryn! Her verbal abilities have exploded which is a relief for me and Ethan since she didn't want to talk for a little while and we were a bit worried. Her latest sentence is "I'll be right back" and it is hilarious.
She is going through a growth spurt we think because she is eating all the time. Her favorite food seems to be Oatmeal and cheese is a close second. She also loves Bananas (which she calls Bees) and she can eat half of an avocado at one sitting. And Macaroni N Cheese is another new best friend. Last week at lunch one day, she ate 3 helpings!
We are so excited about Christmas. Every time she sees anything "Christmasy" she erupts into "HO HO HO!" I have tried like mad to get a good Christmas card photo but I have failed miserably. Still trying and hoping I can get just ONE good shot this week. She had a visit to Santa last weekend that didn't go so well. The big white beard and the big black boots created a sight she was not happy to see.
Sleeping isn't going so well lately. She doesn't seem to want to sleep through the night. I don't really mind - as long as i am not doing something that will scar her for life - because I just sneak her into the bed with me and Ethan and walla ---- the best snuggle bug. We are looking forward to seeing family and old friends over the holidays. I'll try to be a better blogger and share some updated pictures soon!

No comments: