
Finally, we got a new camera! After lots and lots of research, we chose a Canon XSi and I love it! This is a picture I took last weekend. AK is growing like a weed. We have transformed the baby bed to a toddler bed since she can now crawl out...So, I've been laying down with her at night to help her fall asleep. She still takes a "pappy" for naps and nighttime. She named her Auburn passy the "go go" pappy. I suppose she equates Auburn with Mommy yelling go! go! at the TV. Mimi and Doc are coming for a visit soon. We are excited to see them. It's been a couple of months. AK has certainly changed in those few months! She is talking a lot. Her latest phrase is "I wanna do it" - Mrs. Independent. I wonder who she got that from?!? She still loves to eat and has been know to eat 2 bananas or 2 oranges at one sitting. The child loves fruit. She also has found a special affinity for Chick-fil-a and announces that she wants "chikn' and french fries" on a moments notice. And of course, there's our sweet neighbor, Jake. Jake will turn 3 on March 6th...and AK loves him to pieces. She is constantly asking me where he is during the day. More updates later!
No comments:
Post a Comment