Anna Kathryn has her second bout with Restrictive Airway Disease. Basically, something similar to asthma, but not chronic enough to be called Asthma. She is on the mend, but it has been a long week. I hope she feels better soon. Her 2nd birthday is around the corner!
She took her first plane trip to see Grand Mimi last weekend. She loved it! When we landed the first time, all she could say was, "Again! Again!" But her mommy was glad to be safely on the ground. Funny how things change. Normally, I would not let my child play with my lipstick and powder - however, on a plane of 100+ people, keeping a toddler quiet becomes job #1 and so I did.....and she loved every minute of it! Since her daddy has such a fear of heights, he got a kick out of her wanting to watch out the window as we took off (below). She seriously loved flying. She was a trooper and I will not be afraid to take her again. Except for her 2am high fever, double ear infections, and puking in the hotel, of course.
A big shout out to Grand Mimi who got to see AK only alittle bit because AK got sick when we arrived in NM. We love you, Grand Mimi! We will have to come visit again when we can really visit.

No comments:
Post a Comment