She was all about helping fill it up though!

Here are a few updated pictures of our sweet little one. She has quite alittle personality. Ethan has taught her to say yes and pump her arm like Tiger Woods...it is so funny! She can say Nin, Popa and Sis when she wants to...I think she's getting some more teeth right now because she's very cranky and drooling like crazy. She had a ball getting to see Mimi and Doc this weekend. It was nice for me to have a little break too - every time AK sees Doc, she reaches for him to hold her. I am reading a book by Paula Rhinehart that has an awesome section about God's control in our lives. I will post some of it later, but it was most definitely God who put it in front of me as I have really been struggling with just exactly how much God is involved in the details of our lives.

Here are a few updated pictures of our sweet little one. She has quite alittle personality. Ethan has taught her to say yes and pump her arm like Tiger Woods...it is so funny! She can say Nin, Popa and Sis when she wants to...I think she's getting some more teeth right now because she's very cranky and drooling like crazy. She had a ball getting to see Mimi and Doc this weekend. It was nice for me to have a little break too - every time AK sees Doc, she reaches for him to hold her. I am reading a book by Paula Rhinehart that has an awesome section about God's control in our lives. I will post some of it later, but it was most definitely God who put it in front of me as I have really been struggling with just exactly how much God is involved in the details of our lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment