
Swimmin', Picnickin' and Bike Ridin'
We have had so much fun this summer hanging out at the pool and riding AK's trike around the neighborhood. She learned to ride the trike ('all by herself' as she would tell you) last week and I took the Kodak Moment to snap a few pictures. So many days I can't believe that I am at home with her. Working from home wasn't something I ever thought I'd be doing, but I pray that it continues to work out! We are 8 weeks and counting until move day. I am truly sad to leave my neighbors. The emotions are hard to battle but I see a short pathway in front of us that has all green lights...Even though we haven't sold our house. We haven't leased another house, but I anticipate all the details falling together soon. Perhaps we'll find a trustworthy renter to cover this house for a while.

AK is growing up way too fast. She can speak so well now. This is our first picnic on The Grove. She loved having the big grassy area to run around without many boundaries. I love her so very very much! I have yet to take the passy away at naptime and bedtime but I am told it is something I should seriously consider soon. It is just as hard for mama to give it up as it is for her I think.
Well, I better jet. Will you pray for us? That the details of our move will fall into place. That our emotions will not overtake our wisdom about this season of our lives. That we will truly take Jesus at his word when he promises to take care of us, 'oh you of little faith!' I rest in the Mighty Power of His Word. The Voice of Truth says Do Not Be Afraid. We are diving into an unknown, holding His hand and resting in His promises. Pray for our journey. That God will protect our family and help us to quickly settle in our new home.
Lately, I really miss my family. The summer has been hectic and I really wish I could see them more. I think the older you get the more you appreciate them. And I wish they lived closer.

1 comment:
Just can't get over the cuteness that is your little girl! Praying for you daily.
Ask God...Trust God...Expect His blessings.
Post a Comment