Meet my friend, Laura. I've never met her, but in some strange way I feel like I know her. I have been following her CaringBridge site for well over a year. Laura is a young, beautiful, woman of God who has Stage 4 Breast Cancer. She lives in Alabama and I don't even remember who shared her story with me, but I have followed her journey. She is a sister in Christ who is embracing her trial with a strong fist and an open heart. She posted in her site the most amazing words about Trials. So much so that I wanted to copy and paste it here. But then I realized I can't copy and paste into Blogger for some reason...So here is a link to her website. Read the post for Sunday, August 2. It is alittle long but well worth the read. Trust me!
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/lblack
1 comment:
Thanks so much for passing that site along, Elizabeth. I can see why you have been following her for so long!
Post a Comment